Staff at Le Grey - from the reception to the breakfast, room service and even the welcome at night after coming home from our long Paris tours - was warm-hearted and very helpful at any time. The reception knew our names 24 hours before arrival which gave us the feeling of being really welcome and not any other anonymous guest. [...]
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
Our highest priority is the health and the well-being of our guests and employees.
Here are the precautionary measures that we have put in place to welcome you in the best conditions:
- All cushions, decorative plaids have been removed from the rooms ; pillow cases have been doubled up,
- All linen, towels and toiletries replaced after each guests's stay,
- The complementary courtesy tray and kettel will now be available "on request",
- The minibars in the rooms have been emptied but drinks do remain available "on request",
- Our housekeeping team has a very strick cleaning procedure that includes a complete disinfection of the room after each guests departure,
- For multi-nights stays, housekeeping will be "on demand",
- Hand sanitizer is available as you enter the hotel,
- Check in and check out is now contact free,
- All team members will be wearing face masks and following physical distancing protocols,
- A Hygiene Manager will be easily identifiable.
We are not able to propose our usual Buffet Breakfast but we a Continental Breakfast is available.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question :
+33 (0)1-55-31-93-93/ [email protected] grey-hotel.com
We look forward to welcoming you soon. Be safe and take care of yourselves.
The Grey Hotel Team
A CHIC AND PARISIAN PLACE
Le Grey Hotel is a 4 stars boutique hotel located in the heart of Paris in the 9th District, between Montmartre and the Opera Garnier, close to the Department Stores (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps), the Moulin Rouge and theaters.
With its elegant carriage entrance, Le Grey Hotel, located in a quiet small street, appears as a sophisticated parenthesis in the heart of an authentic and lively quarter.
Its great originality lies in this bold chromatic variation around the grey color which symbolizes the soul of the place. A palette of twelve refined and warm tones, a timeless waltz which turns it into a haven of peace.
Decorated by architect Vincent Bastie, who realized more than 30 Parisian boutique hotels with a strong personality, Le Grey Hotel is a subtle mix of design and timelessness. Noble materials, delicate tones, pure lines, subtle and warm fabrics... A mix of plain and false plain colors with patterns of sophisticated simplicity… Julie Gauthron's aerial sculptures, randomly fixed on the walls, around the theme of reverie... A real waking dream that contributes to Le Grey Hotel's serenity.
Download our hotel brochure
Services & Prestations
- Multilingual Front Desk 24/24
- Concierge service
- Fax & Copies service
- Laundry service
- Luggage room
- Free Wi-Fi
- French and international daily press
- Bar and Lounge
- Breakfast (Buffet & French)
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee at the bar from 3 pm to 6 pm
- Non smoking hotel
- Accessible to people with restricted mobility
- Public car park near the hotel
- Check-in : 3 pm Check-out : 12 pm
- Ipad Air lending on request and based on avaibility
I've stayed at Le Grey a couple times now and it has been consistently a pleasant experience. The staff at Reception are very helpful and attentive. The rooms are decent sized given that it is in a relatively central location. The rainforest showers in the bathroom are so nice, I wish I had them in my own home!
We stayed in a superior room which was a good size. The decor was hip and sultry!! The bathroom was amazing with a great bath and shower. High quality bathroom products. [...] Lovely boutique hotel would highly recommend and would definitely stay again!